Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Home-Based; HQ Cardiff Bay
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours a week)
Reports to: Neil Llewellyn – Sales Director
Grade: £18,000 basic salary with monthly performance bonus
City Energy Network Ltd are looking to appoint a professional Account Executive to take an active role within their Sales and Marketing department. The individual will report to and support the Sales Director in delivery of customer heating and insulation measures across the United Kingdom. Responsible for managing customer leads generated from a variety of partners and platforms, the role will reward an enthusiastic person with the opportunity to shape and develop City Energy’s sales funnel and deliver business growth month-on-month. The individual will be home-based and responsible for managing and prioritising activities that generate required revenue and value targets for the department. A generous monthly bonus scheme is available to reward individuals for their efforts in delivering products and services from generated leads and provides opportunities for the successful applicant to generate their own leads and directly contribute to the company’s profit margins. With a keen sense of customer focus and sales made through exceptional service, the incumbent will be provided with all relevant support and training to ensure they succeed in this dynamic and fast-paced industry.
- Customer Contact – Using a variety of methods to contact and qualify customer leads from various partners and marketing channels for ECO installations.
- Data Capture – Ensuring all customer engagements are recorded by outcome and all associated customer details and information is captured and documented.
- Value Calculation – Assessing customer value and service costs to ensure profitable work is progressed, planned and delivered.
- System Management – Conducting relevant checks and required fact-finding pre and post customer contact to qualify customers and opportunities.
- Reporting & MI Production – Able to accurately record and report on daily activities against a number of business KPI’s
- Relationship Management – Effectively managing internal and external relationships to ensure customer and business needs are aligned and delivered.
- Work Planning – Managing the delivery of products and services for multiple campaigns and service types across the customer journey.
Download full job description: City Energy – Account Executive
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org